How Chatbots Can Make Your Business Stand call at a Saturated Market
It may be too early to predict how businesses could be performing by the end of 2021, but supported our predictions, businesses will have to pivot their current marketing strategies to remain relevant during a saturated market. It’s going to sound hard to conceptualize what this may appear as if due to the advancements in technology and AI , but it might not be surprising if almost every single industry is using chatbots to either create new revenue streams or improve the standard of service delivered by December 2021.
To get an insight how chatbots can increase revenue streams, have a meeting with us at Ciphers lab.
We are a US based design and development agency comprising of young team of enterprising professionals, experienced developers, machine learning experts, data scientists, and quality analysts since 2014 with the aim of delivering business explications to customers worldwide.We bring communication to a new level by building smart custom chatbots for facebook messenger, whatsapp,Alexa, google assistant, web and mobile chat.
Here are some interesting statistics about why your business must have a chatbot in 2021.
Chatbot Statistics: Why you would like to possess a Chatbot in 2021
- 85% of customer interactions are going to be handled without human agents by 2021.
- 69% of consumers like better to use chatbots because they deliver quick answers to simple questions.
- Businesses spend over $1.3 trillion per annum to deal with customer requests. Chatbots could help to scale back that cost by 30%.
- In 2020, 41.3% of consumers said they used chatbots for purchases.
- Willingness to use chatbots for purchases rose from 17.1% to 41.3% from 2019 to 2020.
- 40% of consumers haven’t any preference when it involves engaging with a chatbot or a person for help, as long as they receive the support they have .
- By 2022, 75-90% of queries are expected to be handled by chatbots.
- 64% of companies believe that chatbots will allow them to supply a more customised support experience for his or her customers.
- Chatbots are projected to save lots of 2.5 billion hours for businesses and consumers from chatbots by 2023.thing about chatbots is that they simplify the customer service workflow by making it a far more
4 Benefits of Using Chatbots (And How they’re going to cause you to Stand Out)
Chatbots aren’t a replacement concept within the technology market. They have long been around for a few times and are now generating tons of buzz within the digital marketing space. Chatbots are designed to talk with people to profit them in additional ways than one. A good interactive experience for your end customer. Let’s take a glance at a number of the advantages related to using chatbots.
1. Gives Your Customers a customized Experience
No one wants to be treated sort of a number. Customers expect excellent service from the businesses they prefer to support – whenever . By leveraging a chatbot for customer service interactions, you’ll give your customers a personalised experience in real-time — even when your support team is overwhelmed or out for lunch. beat all, chatbots can give your customers a personalised experience, increasing their loyalty to your brand, and allowing you to grow.
To get your chatbot now, contact us at Ciphers lab.
2. Improves Customer Service
Chatbots will give your customers a moment’s response as soon as they need a problem or questions. There are not any “off hours” with chatbots which allows your customers to ask your chatbot questions whenever they have to.
In addition to the present , chatbots are according to the knowledge they supply . Say goodbye to the times of getting tossed from one customer service rep to a different and getting inconsistent answers. Now, customers can get an accurate answer (the first time around).
3. Increases Customer Engagement
One of the most important problems companies face is keeping their customers engaged. Customers are fickle and have more options available than ever before, so companies got to work harder to stay a customer’s attention. Chatbots are often used for text messaging, email marketing, automated chat responses, and more. This will assist you stay on top of any issues which may arise together with your products or services.
4. Cuts Down on Operational Costs
By using chatbots, you’ll hamper your operational costs without lowering the standard of your customer service. This is often because bots are essentially a sort of AI (AI). With chatbot technology, businesses can route their customer service requests through an AI-powered interface designed specifically for this task. The simplest part is that bots are considerably cheaper than both full-time employees and other sorts of customer service technology like email or voice platforms. This suggests that each one sorts of businesses (both small businesses and enterprises) can now afford to supply customers with incredible customer service.
Ready to Start Making Magic with Chatbots?
It’s hard to urge your ideal customers’ attention when there’s such a lot of noise within the market. But if you’ve taken anything faraway from this text let it’s this: chatbots are the solution which will get you to face the gang . Chatbots are the answer which will give your business a competitive edge while improving the general customer experience.
So what are you waiting for? It’s time for you to start out making magic with chatbot technology.
Book your free consultation today at Ciphers lab to build a smart custom chatbot for leading platforms using NLP tools to increase your revenue streams